Easy to Pack Organic Snacks
Summer is just around the corner, which means road trips and travel in general are about to kick into high gear. Not only is it important to pack toys and games to entertain kids while traveling, but you need to bring along plenty of food. With an eye towards eating healthier, our family has been scouring the stores for options that travel well. Here are some of our favorite easy to pack organic snacks.
*We did receive samples from a couple of these companies for the purpose of this review. This post also contains affiliate links and we may receive a small commission if you make purchase. As always, opinions are 100% our own.
Easy to Pack Organic Snacks
Organic fruit snacks that are easy to pack
1. Go Organically Fruit Snacks – these come in several flavors: fruit medley, mixed berry, and tropical, and are made with real fruit and no preservatives. They’re gluten free, dairy free, and nut free, making them perfect for everyone.
2. Phyter Nutrition Bars – these veggie-based bars are free of chemicals, preservatives, and added oils or fats. They need to be refrigerated (or freeze them to take on a trip and eat later), and come in five unique flavors. We enjoyed the Sweet Potato + Coconut (tastes a bit like carrot cake) and Berries + Peanut Butter (like a PB & J sandwich). Really easy to pack and good for you!
3. GoGo squeeZ Organic AppleApple sauce – my kids will eat these by the box full. They love the variety of flavors (AppleBanana, AppleCinnamon, AppleStrawberry) and I love that they’re eating fruit!
4. Stretch Island Organic Fruit Leather
6. Pure Organic Layered Fruit Bars – two fun flavors, pineapple/passionfruit and strawberry/banana.
7. Newman’s Organic Berry Blend – dried cranberries, raisins, blueberries and cherries are a great on the go treat.
Salty organic snacks
8. Late July bite size cheddar cheese crackers
9. Made in Nature Olive and Sea Salt kale chips
10. Annie’s White Cheddar Bunny Tail puffs
11. Boom Chicka Pop Sweet & Salty Kettle Corn – it’s hard to stop at just a handful. You’ve been warned.
12. 365 Everyday Value, Organic Crunch Pretzel Sticks
13. Sensible Portions Garden Veggie Chips – made with no artificial flavors or preservatives and a variety of vegetables, these taste a lot like potato chips.
14. 365 Everyday Value, Organic Beef Jerky
Organic snacks for kids (or adults) with a sweet tooth
15. Annie’s Cocoa Crispy Snack Bars
16. Nature’s Path Love Crunch Dark Chocolate Macaroon Granola Bars
17. Nature’s Path Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries – my kids love these!
18. Nature’s Bakery Whole Wheat Fig Bars – comes in traditional fig flavor, raspberry, blueberry, lemon, apple cinnamon (a favorite in our house), and strawberry.
19. Cascadian Farms Fruitful O’s – perfect cereal for on the go!
20. Nature’s Bakery Brownie Bars – chocolate and salted caramel flavor. Yum!
21. Banana Organic Chewy Banana Bites, Dark Chocolate – OMG, delicious!
Quick healthy snacks with nuts
22. Sahale Honey Almond Snack Mix – we dare you to eat just one!
23. Late July mini peanut butter crackers
24. Made in Nature Figgy Pops – multiple flavors, but we’re partial to the tart cherry fig super snacks. The coconut, cherries, figs, and walnuts really speak to us.
25. Nature’s Garden Organic Trail Mix Sack Pack
Looking for more snack inspiration? Check out Easy to Pack Travel Snacks, Easy to Make and Pack Travel Snacks, and Easy to Pack Nut Free Snacks.