Summer is wrapping up and parents are either counting the days or savoring every last minute with their kids. Every parent is starting to think about those back to school necessities, especially back to school snacks and lunches. I’m always looking for ways to save time in the morning and after school, so having convenient snacks on hand is always important to me. I decided this year I’m going to be prepared and make a list of easy to pack back to school snacks not only to help myself, but to help you too!
25 Easy to Pack Back to School Snacks
1. Pressed by KIND Bars
I’m on a big kick to get the kids to eat more fruits and vegetables this year and these bars will certainly help us get there. All bars are made with fruit & chia or only fruit & veggies. They all have five ingredients or less, with no added sugar. Such an easy way to add two servings of fruit to our daily routine!
2. Tomatoes and hummus packs
3. Walker’s Gluten Free chocolate chip shortbread cookies
Not only does this company make shortbread, they make snack packs! Available in regular or gluten free, they are delicious either way you choose!
4. Volpi Roltini
These were a huge hit with my kids. A mozzarella cheese stick wrapped in a piece of prosciutto ham had them asking for more!
These are a long standing favorite in our house. Easy to pack, these bags of aged white cheddar puffs are a must for any lunch bag or after school snack.
6. Apple slices with nut butter (or soy butter/sunbutter) and raisins
7. Tuna salad snack pack (tuna and crackers)
8. Chocolate graham crackers
9. Nutella with pretzels or breadsticks
10. Cottage cheese with pineapple
11. Rice cake with cream cheese and jelly
12. Slammer’s organic squeezable fruit snacks
13. Homemade blueberry muffins (or any other flavor)
14. Whole wheat pita with lunch meat
15. Chobani Flips yogurt (yogurt on one side, topping on the other)
16. Oscar Meyer P3 Protein pack (bite size bits of cheese, meat, and nuts)
17. Freeze dried fruit snacks
18. Hard boiled eggs and whole wheat crackers
19. Bell pepper strips and salad dressing
20. Annie’s cheddar bunnies
21. Blue corn tortilla chips and guacamole
22. Wheat tortilla wrap with turkey, roasted red peppers, spinach, and cream cheese
23. Nature’s Bakery flavored fig bars
24. Diced cantaloupe or watermelon
25. Favorite cereal mixed with dried fruit (cranberries/raisins/apricots)
If you are looking for more suggestions, we have you covered with our easy to pack travel snacks, nut free travel snacks, and easy to make and pack snacks. These should give you quite a few ideas for the upcoming school year.
What are your favorite back to school snacks?
Disclosure: I was not paid for this post but did receive some product samples to include in this review. As always my opinions are 100% my own and I would not include products I wouldn’t use myself.