A family vacation to Walt Disney World can be expensive, but over the years we have discovered many options for saving money on food, transportation, and lodging. We have found we can spend less by staying at a property where we have access to the theme parks and enough room for our family of five to spread out and be comfortable. There are many properties like this, but where should you begin?
Over the years I have heard about Disney Vacation Club (DVC) and the value it provides to Walt Disney World guests. When looking at affordable DVC options, we came across SellMyTimeshareNow.com, a timeshare resale/rental company, and found they have multiple pages of information on the Disney Vacation Club, as well as how the DVC works along with a large inventory of vacation points to purchase or rent. We figured they had some insight on DVC and asked them for ways timeshares can help families save money on a trip to Disney. Read on to learn how families can stay at a DVC resort without having to spend an arm and a leg.
How Families Can Save Money on a Walt Disney World Vacation
The Disney Vacation Club is a point based timeshare system that offers ten different properties within the Walt Disney World Resort located in Florida, and also includes properties in California, Vero Beach, Hilton head and, Oahu, Hawaii. Booking a room at one of these resorts can add up fast, especially for a family of five, as two rooms can be necessary to accommodate everyone. Timeshares offer families like ours plenty of space to spread out and are much like a condo. Instead of a standard hotel room, typical DVC timeshares have multiple bedrooms, a kitchen/kitchenette, dining area, as well as a living room area which offers enough seating for everyone, instead of just having a bed to sit on, like most hotels usually offer. Also, what’s nice about the layout of these timeshare villas is that they’re large enough for the kids to take naps in their own rooms, while we can enjoy some adult time down the hall without the slightest stress of waking them up.
Top 3 Disney timeshare money saving tips:
1. DVC timeshares are on Walt Disney World property so you don’t have to spend money renting a car or paying to park at the resorts as you have access to various complementary Disney transportation.
2. The option to eat meals in is a huge money saver and there are many services in the area like Garden Grocer that allow you to order desired food items and have them delivered directly to Disney.
3. Renting DVC points is an affordable way to stay at a luxury resort at Walt Disney World. Renting points will cost you far less than booking directly through the Walt Disney World Resort.
Many DVC timeshare owners find that they are not using their points as much as they thought they would when they purchased them. This is typically due to not enough vacation time, or life getting in the way. Now finding the need to sell or rent unused points, they turn to timeshare resellers like SellMyTimeshareNow.com. Because of the competitive nature of the secondary market, families can save significantly on becoming DVC members or booking a one-time timeshare suite.
4 reasons to choose a timeshare on your next Disney vacation:
1. When you stay in a DVC timeshare you have access to benefits such as Extra Magic Hours, Disney Dining Plan, Magical Express, and use of MagicBands. I highly recommend utilizing these options when visiting Walt Disney World parks, especially using Extra Magic Hours to avoid some of the crowds.
2. Many DVC timeshare owners can secure their vacation week up to eleven months in advance. This allows visitors access to properties well in advance so they are not making last minute bookings.
3. Renting a DVC timeshare also allows those interested in purchasing a DVC timeshare resale the opportunity to “test the waters”.
4. If you find vacation planning stressful, owning a DVC timeshare takes the hassle out of finding a place to stay for your annual vacation.
If you are a Disney loving family or are interested in How Families Can Save Money on a Walt Disney World Vacation, be sure to check out Sell MyTimeshare Now’s informational Disney Vacation Club timeshare pages! There you will find information on DVC points, member benefits, and resorts offered in addition to a lot of resale and rental options to choose from. Because the Disney timeshare resorts are all different, this website made searching for the ideal villa helpful with searching features like price, date, size, and even amenities!