If you’re looking for gift ideas for teen boys, you’ve come to the right place. We’ve searched high and low for the latest gadgets, clothes, and gear your teen will love to receive this holiday season. Here’s some of the best gifts for teen boys to add to their list this year! (And if you’re looking for other gift ideas, don’t miss our gift guide for teenage girls and stocking stuffers for teens!)
Best Gifts for Teen Boys that Aren’t Gift Cards
*Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission if you click a link and purchase something that we have recommended. Please check out our disclosure policy for more details. Thank you for your support!
1. Under Armour Fleece Hoodie: Soft and comfortable, my boys spend most of winter living in these sweatshirts. Great for keeping warm on the go.
2. Bose Bluetooth Speaker: With this small portable bluetooth speaker, you can give teen boys the gift of music anywhere they go. This speaker uses voice prompts talk them through Bluetooth pairing and provides up to 8 hours of play time.
3. GoPro Hero 5: The perfect camera for action, video, and underwater shots, your teen can create some of the coolest memories with this!
4. Nintendo Switch: The Nintendo Switch allows for easy set up, multi-player games, and on the go fun. Can be played from a tv console or as a hand held device, perfect for the teen who loves video games!
5. NBA 2K19: This is one game my oldest teen and his friends love to play year after year. Players can create their own players based on themselves and teams with the best NBA players of today and years past.
6. Amazon Fire Stick: If your teen has their own tv, they’ll love the Fire Stick which is a voice activated remote that allows them to stream movies and tv shows straight to their device.
7. New Bright Polaris RZR Remote Control Vehicle: My teen boys have never had more fun than playing with they remote control off road vehicle. This 4 wheel drive remote control vehicle goes anywhere your kids can dream up. Sporting aggressive Polaris styling detail and a semi-open cockpit, your kids will be outside for hours. (Available at Walmart)
8. Nike Flex Trainer Sneakers: If your teens are like mine they go through shoes all the time. These Nike sneakers are comfortable and stylish too!
9. Gaming Head Set: Teens who like to talk to their friends while playing video games will love this gaming head set.
10. Lazy Arm Phone Holder: Does your teen get tired when holding his phone? Then he needs the lazy arm to hold his phone for him. Good for lying in bed, driving the car, or just sitting around, he can have his phone anywhere and not have to move a muscle.
11. Mini Helicopter Drone: This is a great beginner drone. Its one key return and headless security system prevents losing the drone. Range is 50-100 meters and it flies for 7-9 minutes. Teens will love this!
12. Herschel Wallet: This easy to open flip wallet is perfect for teens. The wallet has a RFID blocking layer to help prevent scanning of identification, credit and debit cards.
13. Virtual Reality Headset: By inserting a compatible smartphone securely into the front face piece, teens can play games in a total 360-degree world where the only limit is the imagination. Better yet, they can ride on virtual rollercoasters, watch 3D YouTube videos and experience thrilling scares like never before.
14. Tommy Hilfiger Leather Band Watch: This beautiful watch is the perfect timepiece they’ll cherish forever.
15. Apple Watch: For the teen that always wants to be plugged in, this Apple Watch is perfect. They can text and take calls, track their fitness, and use their apps once it syncs up to their phone.
16. Polarized Sunglasses: High quality polarized lenses are good for 100% blocking harmful light and effectively reduce glare.
17. Multi-Gym Doorway Bar: This portable gym bar can be used as a doorway pull up bar or turned over to perform sit ups, push ups, and dips. My boys would love this!
18. Bose Wireless Headphones: If your teens are always connected to their phones they might as well look listening to their tunes. These headphones are lightweight and easy to take everywhere.
19. LEGO Robot Kit: This gift comes with a hefty price tag, but it will keep teens entertained for years to come. Builders of all ages will love building and coding their fully-functional robot to walk, talk, and even play games or complete tasks! This educational STEM robot toy makes engineering fun for everyone who builds it.