If you have to buy a gift for a teen girl, you know it can be tough. It’s hard to get them to share their wish list, let alone provide you with one that is reasonable. We’ve looked around and found the cutest, trendiest, must have gifts for teen girls this holiday season and put them together in this handy holiday gift guide. So without further ado, here are the best gifts for teen girls for 2018! (Gifts for teen boys are HERE, and stocking stuffers for teens are HERE).
Best Gifts Teen Girls will Love
1. Colorful MacBook Case: Protect their laptops with these beautiful hard cases. Choose the design that best suits your teen, and they will always look stylish carrying their computers around.
2. Monogram Necklace: Give your teen this lovely sterling silver necklace. Personalize it with their initials for a special holiday gift.
3. Portable Charger: If your teen girl loves to talk, text, or Snapchat, this gift will extend the life of her phone. Maybe buy two if she’s prone to long phone calls or misplacing things.
4. Silver Crystal Bangle: This sterling silver cuff bracelet has Swarovski crystal details for that extra sparkle.
5. Kate Spade ‘Walk on Air’ Roller Ball Perfume: One of my favorite gifts for teenage girls is perfume. They rarely buy it for themselves, so why not get a special fragrance to throw in their purse. Love the roller balls because they’re small and easy to use.
6. Cozy Cardigan: This super cute oversized cashmere blend cardigan comes in many colors and will keep them warm all winter long.
7. Too Faced Eye Shadow Set: This awesome palette set has 18 eyeshadows, one blush, one bronzer, one highlighter, and one deluxe size Better Than Sex Mascara. The eyeshadows are divided into three different palettes to create endless looks. The set comes in a beautiful zippered cosmetics case.
8. Rose Gold Pop Socket: These lovely Pop Sockets offer a secure grip so teens can text with one hand, snap better photos, and stop dropping their phones.
9. Nike Sneakers: You’ll love these Rose Gold sneakers so much you’ll want to “borrow” them for your outfits.
10. Acrylic Makeup/Jewelry Organizer: This storage case has 3 large drawers, 4 small ones, and 16 slots. It’s the ultimate storage configuration for makeup, cosmetics, and accessories.
11. Kate Spade Watch: We love this rose gold watch to compliment any outfit!
12. Rose Gold Bluetooth Headphones: These blue tooth headphones isolates external noise and allows you to enjoy music with the in ear headphones. Built in magnets allow them to connect ends together and wear as a necklace when not in use. Microphone and volume control allows for hands free calls and easy music management. Your teens will love these!
13. Tri-Fold Makeup Mirror: This super thin vanity mirror is perfect for applying makeup. Built in lights and tri-fold design make it perfect for makeup on the go.
14. Open Hoop Resin Earrings: Super cute earrings with a unique shape, make the perfect gift for teen girls.
15. Glitter Water Bottle: Can I tell you how much I want this for myself? Instead of giving this as a gift for my teen niece, I may have to send one and keep one.
16. Colorful Bluetooth Speaker/Bedside Light: Talk about a gift for multi-tankers! This is a touch control night light, bluetooth speaker, MP3 player, alarm clock, and dimmable night light. The color changes with different volume and rhythm to create a comfortable environment for any teen bedroom.
17. Pink Ombre Scarf/Beanie/Gloves Set: This 3 Piece Winter Set comes with a long folded pompom beanie, fringed scarf, and thick cuffed mittens. It’s the perfect accessory set for outdoor winter sports and activities.
18. Essie Gel Couture Polish Set: Essie’s 2 step system doesn’t require a lamp, and removal is easy. Nails look beautiful and shiny. Luxurious wear for up to 14 days and instant gel-like shine.
19. Hunter Boots: Keep their feet dry with these beautiful blue boots from Hunter. She’ll love rainy days because its an excuse to wear them!