Teens can be a fickle bunch, making holiday shopping difficult for their parents. We’re excited to share our favorite stocking stuffers for teens. We also have gift ideas for teen boys and gifts for teen girls, and soon we will have gifts for adventurous families!
Stocking Stuffers for Teens
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission if you click a link and purchase something that we have recommended. Please check out our disclosure policy for more details. Thank you for your support!
1. Ancient Wonders ‘Then & Now’ Book: Younger teens will enjoy this book that compares some of history’s most famous civilizations and the amazing palaces, temples and buildings they created. The interactive book provides a look at places then and now, with information about how and why each one was built and its influence on modern life.
2. Beauty Blenders: Makeup sponges for all kinds of cosmetics, foundation, BB cream, powder, concealer, etc. Cute and colorful, a great addition to a teen’s makeup collection.
3. Cell Phone Stand: Make phone calls and texting easier with this cell phone stand. Simple and lightweight, it’s compatible with most models.
5. Sleep Mask: If your teen has trouble sleeping invest in one of these silky sleep masks. They’ll be drifting off to sleep in no time!
6. Hand Sanitizer Set: Help keep teens germ free with these fun smelling hand sanitizers. Comes with Peach Bellini, Black Cherry Merlot, Beautiful Day, Sweet Pea, and Cucumber Melon.
7. Infuser Water Bottle: This bottle is made for infusing water with fruit to help keep teens hydrated. 100% BPA free and it comes with a recipe book with diffuser drink ideas!
8. Fuzzy Slipper Socks: Who doesn’t love cute socks in their stocking? These cute slipper socks are soft and cozy for those chilly days hanging out at home during the holiday break.
9. Windshield Ice Scraper Glove: Waterproof and lined with thick fleece, this is perfect for teens to keep in their car for cold winter mornings.
10. ‘Daisy’ Roller Ball Perfume: This long lasting perfume smells of strawberry, violet, pink grapefruit, gardenia, jasmine, white woods, vanilla, and musk. If you’re looking for something for teen boys, try the cologne sampler set with ten different scents for them to try.
11. Portable Bluetooth Speaker: What teen doesn’t love to listen to their music? Give them this portable speaker to enjoy their tunes anywhere they go.
12. Flash Drive: My kids are always stealing my flash drives, so I’m buying them some they can call their own like this SanDisk 128GB thumb drive. We’re putting names on them so there’s no more need to take mine!
13. Makeup Brush Set: These cute and colorful brushes are the perfect compliment to any teen’s makeup collection.
14. Wearable Nail Polish Bottle Holder: This is perfect for the teen always looking to change up their polish! It fits securely on two fingers (or on the thumb). The bottle grip system securely holds any size bottle, even when your hand is held upside down (but only do this when the lid is secure)!
15. Portable Charger: This is the one charger my kids are always stealing from me because it’s so lightweight and carries a big charge. Do yourself a favor: buy one for both of you!
16. Tortoise Hoop Earrings: These cute, lightweight earrings come in different shapes and colors, the perfect compliment to any outfit.
17. Set of 4 Printed Candles: This portable tin candle set includes four Fragrances : Rose,Lavender, Vanilla & Lemongrass. Each one is 100% soy wax, providing a clean burn of 12-15 hours. Perfect for adding a decorative touch to any teen’s room.
18. Under Armour Socks: My kids love Under Armour anything, but they are especially partial to their hooded sweatshirts and socks. These socks are the best stocking stuffers for boys. My youngest insists the socks make the outfit!
19. LUSH Hand & Body Lotion: With a similar lavender scent to the Twilight bath bomb, Sleepy lotion is perfect for the end of a long day. It contains calming oatmeal and is great for sensitive or easily irritated skin!
20. Q & A a Day Book: The perfect gift for a teen, Q & A a Day for Me is a diary of prompts. Filled with 365 questions, one on each page for every day of the year, a teen has space to write down a short response every year for three years. It’s easy to get started—just turn to today’s date and take a minute to answer the question at the top of the page. As the years pass, he or she will have a keepsake time capsule that shows how much his or her answers change (and which ones remain the same)!
21. Starbucks Gift Cards: If your teen loves Starbucks, this is an obvious stocking stuffer. Even if they aren’t into java, there are plenty of other options when they head to Starbucks with friends. Gift cards in general are the ideal stocking stuffers for teens. Other ideas include a movie gift card, iTunes gift card, or Sephora gift card.
22. Master Chef Junior Cookbook: Have a teen who likes to cook? This book aims to give aspiring young chefs the tools they need to hone essential cooking skills, as well as 100 recipes inspired by dishes from the first five seasons. With this book, anyone can become an excellent cook and you’ll be asking them, “what’s for dinner?”
23. Tech Gloves: These gloves have Thermaflex lining which keeps hands warm with more flexibility on the palm so teens can text easier. Might have to pick up a pair for myself.
24. Invisibobble Hair Ties: These clear hair ties are perfect for all types of hair and come in all different colors. Stocking stuffers for teen girls might not be easy, but these hair ties fit the bill.
25. Wet Brush: If your teen has hair that tends to tangle, this wet brush is perfect. The hair brush has IntelliFlex bristles that effortlessly run through hair and detangles wet or dry hair without pulling or tugging. Perfect for styling hair on the go!
Looking for other gift ideas? Don’t miss stocking stuffers for kids!